Hulu Party is an innovative feature that enables subscribers to enjoy synchronized viewing and chat with up to eight participants. It allows distant family and friends to connect and remotely enjoy movies and TV shows. Moreover, Watch Party Hulu has been available since May 2020 and is particularly valuable for those who prefer to avoid theaters during the ongoing pandemic. The participants must be Hulu members at Watch Party Hulu and can join Watch Parties by sharing a unique link.
Furthermore, the “Watch Party Hulu” feature is limited to online viewing. It is not supported on smart TVs or mobile devices. However, Hulu offers a wide selection of compatible content. Users under 18 years old cannot initiate or join Watch Parties. Overall, Hulu Party provides a convenient and interactive way to share the streaming experience with loved ones, irrespective of geographical distance.
Before you begin using the Hulu Watch Party feature, it is important that you must be at least 18 years old. Moreover, to know the rest of the other processes, follow the downward steps:
1. Firstly, open a supported web browser and then go to Hulu.com.
2. Next, you need to navigate to the Details page of the show or movie you wish to watch.
3. Don’t forget to look for and select the Hulu Party icon. And then, click on "Start the Party" to initiate the Watch Party.
4. Click on the chain icon to invite others to join the Hulu Party.
5. Copy the generated link and share it with the participants you want to invite.
6. Plan to host a Watch Party for a specific TV series episode. You can also find the Watch Party option in the Context Menu icon on the episode page.
7. If you received an invitation link from someone else hosting a Hulu Party extension, use that link to join their party.
1. First and foremost, open your browser and then go to Hulu. com
2. Next, you must click on the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner. It is essential to know how to access the details of a TV show or movie.
3. Afterward, look for the Hulu Party button and select it. And then, press "Start the Party" to initiate the Watch Party Hulu.
4. As the host, you can choose to copy the party link by clicking the Share button (chain icon) near the URL bar or at the top of the party chat.
5. Once all participants have joined (indicated by the number displayed in the party chat), click "Start Party."
6. It will show you a countdown before playback begins. It’s also a part of the “How to do Watch Party on Hulu” process.
7. Further, once the video starts, you can become a part of chat conversations and share emojis with other participants.
8. And don’t ignore the option that lets you skip the unnecessary video option to move ahead if you need to pause.
9. Hulu will notify you before the episode or movie ends that the watch party is ending soon.
10. Unfortunately, you cannot continuously watch multiple episodes or movies in one Watch Party session. You will need to repeat the Watch Party setup for each instance.
1. Begin by choosing a specific title from the Hulu library that you prefer to watch.
2. Next, you need to locate the play button and then navigate to the right section. There, you will find a button labeled "Watch Party."
3. Highlight the Watch Party button and click on it. This will prompt you to start a Watch Party and provide you with a link to share with others.
Notably, you can invite a maximum of seven people to join your Watch Party Hulu. Additionally, it is important to ensure that those joining the party have either a Hulu (no ads) or a + Live TV account.
1. First and foremost, visit Hulu.com and then sign in to your ad-free Hulu account.
2. Next, you need to visit the movie's details page or show what you want to watch with friends.
3. Don’t forget to click on the "Watch Party" icon. And then, select the desired title to start the Watch Party.
4. Hulu will provide you with a link to share with your family and friends whom you want to invite to the Hulu Party. Note that they must have a valid Hulu no-ads subscription.
5. Once your invitees join, you can enjoy the show together and chat in the designated window on the right side of the screen.
1. Another alternative to “How to use Hulu Watch Party” is to open a supported web browser first. And then visit the official Hulu. com website.
2. Look for the group icon next to an available title for Watch Party.
3. Visit the title's details page and click on the "Watch Party" icon.
4. Tap on "Start Watching" and enter the playback mode.
5. To invite others, copy the Hulu Party link by selecting the chain icon. Share this link with the participants you want to join the party.
6. Participants can join the Watch Party by opening the link sent by the host or via their individual profiles if using the same account. And that’s how you can learn the “How to use Hulu Watch Party Chrome Extension” process.